Skip to main content



Notification of zonal applications:


Notification form for zonal application (EN)



Minor uses:


Application form for minor use permit (SI)



Emergency situations:


Application form for emergency situations (SI)



Authorisation for research and development:


Application form for research and development (SI)



Designation of entities for efficacy testing


Application form (SI)



Permit for distribution of PPPs:


Application form (SI)



Nomination of a reporting person (SI)



Additional training in PPPs:


Application for attending the training (SI)



Keeping records on use of PPPs:


Record keeping form - use of PPPs in crop production (SI)


Record keeping form - facilities for seed treatment (SI)



Parallel trade


Application form for parallel trade permit (SI)